Track the location of your assets in the most remote areas. Use as alternative to traditional GPS tracker that use cellphone signal to transmit.
The tracker's rechargeable batteries deliver up to 10 years of life, drastically reducing maintenance time and cost for labor and parts.
Works great on Trucks, Trailers, Boats, Yachts, RV Motorhome, Camper, Generators, Containers, Machinery and any other important asset.
- Activation fee: $40.00
- One position report every 5 minutes when moving: $34.95 per month. No contract.
- iPhone and Android App available.
- World Coverage. Check image for coverage map.
This Satellite GPS Tracker works where traditional GPS trackers do not because traditional trackers use cellphone signal to transmit and are not able to transmit when there is no cellular coverage. It transmits directly to satellites. Coverage will not be an issue with this unit.
Place or install this satellite tracking system on any vehicle traveling to a remote area, and you will always be able to view the unit’s location. This satellite tracking system allows you to keep an eye on your personal boat or yacht, even if you are a long distance away. These units also help you feel safer as you navigate, as friends or family can track you if you give them access to your tracking account.
Where to install
Install this GPS tracking device on trucks, trailers, boats, and other vehicles. Install on a roof or somewhere where there is an unobstructed view of the sky.
The tracker is screwable and also comes with 3M VHB tape included for your convenience.
GS1-Global Coverage Satellite GPS Tracker - Solar and battery powered
- 3.25 IN (H) X 7 IN (W) X 1.125 IN (D)
- 8.26 CM (H) X 17.78 CM (W) X 2.86 CM (D)
- 13.5 oz/385 g
- With optional mounting bracket 40.57 oz. (1150 g)
- -40° to +85° C
- 10 TO 48 VDC
- Built-in rechargeable NiMH batteries (non-replaceable)
CERTIFICATIONS & STANDARDS
- FCC, ISED, CE, AUS/NZ, ANATEL
- PENDING: JQA(JAPAN), IFT, INDONESIA
- ATEX/IECEx II 1 G,Ex ia IIC T4 Ga For international Zone 0 applications, HERO
- North America cETLus:
- Class I, Division 1, Groups A-D, T4
- Class I, Zone 0, AEx ia IIC T4 Ga
- WEEE Compliant
- MIL-STD-810G for:
- Impact resistance
- Salt Fog
- Acidic Atmosphere